Send a Message
Have a question? Fill out the inquiry form below and we’ll get back to you right away. Having trouble submitting the form? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
call us: 239-689-3190
email : email@example.com
15050 Elderberry Lane Suite #1
Fort Myers, FL 33907
From I75 North:
- Take I75 South to Exit 131, Daniels Parkway toward Cape Coral/SW Florida Int’l Airport
- Keep right to take the ramp toward Cape Coral/Edison College
- Turn right onto Daniels Pkwy/County Hwy-876
- Turn left onto Ben C Pratt, Six Mile Cypress Pkwy/County Hwy-865. Continue to follow County Hwy-865. (County Hwy-865 is 0.8 miles past American Colony Blvd, If you reach Brookshire Lake Blvd, you’ve gone about 0.2 miles too far)
- Turn right onto Elderberry Ln. (Elderberry Ln is just past Ban Way. If you are on County Hwy-865 and reach County Hwy-869 you’ve gone about 0.1 miles too far)
From I75 South:
- Take I-75 N toward Alligator Alley/Naples (Portions toll)
- Take EXIT 128 toward San Carlos Pk.
- Turn left onto County Hwy-840/Alico Rd.
- Turn right onto S Tamiami Trl/US-41 N/FL-45
- Turn left onto Ben C Pratt, Six Mile Cypress Pkwy/County Hwy-865. Continue to follow County Hwy-865. (County Hwy-865 is 0.4 miles past Jamaica Bay Blvd. If you are on US-41 N and reach Harper Rd, you’ve gone about 0.2 miles too far)
- Turn right onto Elderberry Ln.
What are your hours?
We are open by appointment only Tuesday through Saturday 8a-8p. We are available for weddings every day of the week.
Do you only do weddings?
No – we are also a full service salon that does color, cuts, lash extensions and much more. We specialize in weddings, special and formal events, boudoir, photography shoots, editorial and production
Do you travel for weddings?
Yes, we travel all over Southwest Florida and beyond! We do not charge for travel, however we do have a minimum required for day of services depending on the location.
How many stylists will I get on my wedding day?
The number of stylists depends directly on how many services are booked and the wedding day timeline.
How do I book?
Give us a call or submit your information through our contact form. To reserve your wedding date we do require a $100 nonrefundable deposit.
What products do you use?
Only the finest professional products are used in our salon. Coloring and styling products are Redken and Pravana. Kenra Professional Products are used for wedding and formal hair designs. Professional makeup application requires a variety of different professional makeup brands to compliment individual skin types and tones. (Temptu/Dinair), Dior Air Flash, Estee Lauder, Lancôme, Lorac Pro, Makeup Forever, Tarte, Urban Decay, Stilla, ABH, Dermablend, Too Faced, MAC.
Should I do a trial?
Trials are scheduled so the stylist and client can meet and get to know one another. It’s a chance to show your hair and makeup ideas and for the stylist to give her professional opinion(s) and/or to duplicate your vision.
Are Eyelash Extensions included in makeup applications?
Yes, eyelash extensions are included in all airbrush and traditional makeup applications.
I could not have been more pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out on my big day!! Kristina came on site and did the makeup for my mom and grandmother and did my hair and makeup. Not one of us could have been more pleased with the end result; we all looked absolutely stunning! . . . I highly, highly, highly recommend this salon!! Thank you!
I’m so glad I found this salon. I was nervous about finding a place that I had never been to before. I loved the way my hair came out and also my attendant’s hair. I would definitely recommend this salon to anyone in the area and/or looking for a place for their destination wedding! Thank you for making us look wonderful on my special day!